- US ExpatriatesAs a US citizen or US green card holder you must continue to file a US tax return for as long as you meet the annually indexed minimum filing threshold.
- Foreign NationalsWhether you have been assigned, seconded or locally hired in or to the US from a foreign country, determination of your optimal tax filing status in your year of arrival to the US is usually never straightforward and can be quite complex.
- High Net WorthWe specialize in services to High Net Worth individuals in a variety of industries, including banking, investments, professionals, health care, cosmetics, communications and many others.
- Tax Equalization or ProtectionWhether you are a Foreign National or US Expatriate; Protax can prepare, consult on or explain to you your compensation package, including that as pertains to your specific tax equalization or protection arrangements.
- Tax RepresentationsProtax has successfully represented many clients by telephone, written correspondence and face-to-face hearings.
- Expatriate Tax Policy ConsultingExpatriate tax policy consulting is a necessary and crucial step to any company wishing to employ the services of their employees abroad.
- Expatriate Tax Equalization / Protection Policy Consulting and ComplianceWe will prepare, consult on and explain individual tax equalization or tax protection arrangement options.
- Corporate TaxProtax specializes in small business corporate tax- both regular “C” corporations and “S” corporations.
- Partnership TaxProtax specializes in small business partnership tax and applicable State tax filings.
- Accounting Business Management ServicesProtax comprises a limited group of accountants that form part of the QuickBooks beta test program.
Member and Featured Faculty of
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- NYSSCPA’s 100% Membership Program
- Association of International Tax Consultants, U.S. Member
- CCH Wolters Kluwer Faculty
- Lawline Faculty
- Furthered Faculty
- Strafford Faculty
- Clear Law Institute Faculty