Featured, Quoted & Published
Our Principal Marc J. Strohl, CPA is a sitting member on multiple committees of The New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA) and is a regularly featured and a quoted contributor to their publications, including the bi-weekly newspaper The Trusted Professional and their NYSSCPA.com Online Blog.
CreditDonkey.com a credit card comparison and financial education websiteÂ recently named the Protax blog one of the best tax blogs of 2017.
Marc J. Strohl, CPAÂ has received honorable mentions and been quoted in numerous prestigious publications such asÂ The Wall Street Journal article â€śOffshore Bank Account Reporting Deadline Nearsâ€ś- by Laura Saunders.
- 02/01/10 – IRS Proposes Tax Return Preparer Registration – The Trusted Professional
- 12/13/10 – NYS Dept of Tax Clarifies E-file and Opt-out Penalties – NYSSCPA.ORG
- 01/11/11 – CPAs Apprehensive on 1099 Rules, Other Regulations for 2011 – The Trusted Professional
- 01/11/11 – State Tax Department Clarifies E-file and Opt-out Penalties – The Trusted Professional
- 2/23/12 – IRS Gives NYSSCPA Committee E-File Presentation- NYSSCPA E-zine’s New York News
- 6/15-16/13 – Wall Street Journal – Offshore Bank Account Reporting Deadline Nears- by Laura Saunders
- 12/01/14 â€“ What were the biggest developments for the profession in 2014? â€“ The Trusted Professional
Marc J. Strohl, CPA is often sought out and featured internationally in industry publications, including the critically acclaimed Thomson Reutersâ€™ twice-monthly newsletter publication Practical International Tax Strategies that examines cross- border tax developments for an audience of in-house tax counsel, tax directors and CFOs of Fortune 1000 companies. He is also featured on Thomson Reutersâ€™ Checkpoint database– the leading electronic database for tax, accounting, and legal professionals.
On January 31, 2011, his article â€śAre You a U.S. Person Thinking of Accepting a Foreign Assignment? Some U.S. Tax Matters You Should Know Before You Acceptâ€ť and on December 15, 2011 his article â€śTemporary Assignments in the U.S.â€”Tricks and Traps. A Taxing Experienceâ€ť were featured as below:
- 01/31/11 – Edition Publication- Thomson Reutersâ€™ twice monthly newsletter publication- Practical International Tax Strategies- Marc J Strohl, CPAâ€™s article â€śAre You a U.S. Person Thinking of Accepting a Foreign Assignment? Some U.S. Tax Matters You Should Know Before You Acceptâ€ť.
- 12/15/11 – Edition Publication- Thomson Reutersâ€™ twice monthly newsletter publication- Practical International Tax Strategies- Marc J Strohl, CPAâ€™s article “Temporary Assignments in the U.S.â€”Tricks and Traps. A Taxing Experience”
Member and Featured Faculty of
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- NYSSCPAâ€™s 100% Membership Program
- Association of International Tax Consultants, U.S. Member
- CCH Wolters Kluwer Faculty
- Lawline Faculty
- Furthered Faculty
- Strafford Faculty
- Clear Law Institute Faculty