Featured, Quoted & Published
Featured and Quoted
Our Principal Marc J. Strohl, CPA is a sitting member on multiple committees of The New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA) and is a regularly featured and a quoted contributor to their publications, including the bi-weekly newspaper The Trusted Professional and their NYSSCPA.com Online Blog.
Marc J. Strohl, CPA recently received honorable mention and was quoted in the June 15- 16, 2013 edition of The Wall Street Journal article â€śOffshore Bank Account Reporting Deadline Nearsâ€ś- by Laura Saunders.
- 02/01/10 – IRS Proposes Tax Return Preparer Registration – The Trusted Professional
- 12/13/10 – NYS Dept of Tax Clarifies E-file and Opt-out Penalties – NYSSCPA.ORG
- 01/11/11 – CPAs Apprehensive on 1099 Rules, Other Regulations for 2011 – The Trusted Professional
- 01/11/11 – State Tax Department Clarifies E-file and Opt-out Penalties – The Trusted Professional
- 2/23/12 – IRS Gives NYSSCPA Committee E-File Presentation- NYSSCPA E-zine’s New York News
- 6/15-16/13 – Wall Street Journal – Offshore Bank Account Reporting Deadline Nears- by Laura Saunders
- 12/01/14 â€“ What were the biggest developments for the profession in 2014? â€“ The Trusted Professional
Marc J. Strohl, CPA is often sought out and featured internationally in industry publications, including the critically acclaimed Thomson Reutersâ€™ twice-monthly newsletter publication Practical International Tax Strategies that examines cross border tax developments for an audience of in-house tax counsel, tax directors and CFOs of Fortune 1000 companies. He is also featured on Thomson Reutersâ€™ Checkpoint database– the leading electronic database for tax, accounting and legal professionals.
On January 31, 2011, his article â€śAre You a U.S. Person Thinking of Accepting a Foreign Assignment? Some U.S. Tax Matters You Should Know Before You Acceptâ€ť and on December 15, 2011 his article â€śTemporary Assignments in the U.S.â€”Tricks and Traps. A Taxing Experienceâ€ť were featured as below:
- 01/31/11 – Edition Publication- Thomson Reutersâ€™ twice monthly newsletter publication- Practical International Tax Strategies- Marc J Strohl, CPAâ€™s article â€śAre You a U.S. Person Thinking of Accepting a Foreign Assignment? Some U.S. Tax Matters You Should Know Before You Acceptâ€ť.
- 12/15/11 – Edition Publication- Thomson Reutersâ€™ twice monthly newsletter publication- Practical International Tax Strategies- Marc J Strohl, CPAâ€™s article “Temporary Assignments in the U.S.â€”Tricks and Traps. A Taxing Experience”
Member and Featured Faculty of
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- NYSSCPAâ€™s 100% Membership Program
- Association of International Tax Consultants, U.S. Member
- CCH Wolters Kluwer Faculty
- Lawline Faculty
- Furthered Faculty
- Strafford Faculty
- Clear Law Institute Faculty